Bitdefender is a strong antivirus tool that comes with different protection features that given a real time protection for PC, laptops and other devices from malware, adware, spyware and other harmful viruses. This internet security software has brought the computer system protection from viruses to a new level without affecting the speed and performance of system. This antivirus software easily gets supported with Windows and Mac operating system devices.
At any stage the technical faults can be raised and then the Bitdefender stops working then it becomes very important for the users to get the fixed the whole concern instantly with all the related solutions. The technicians available here are world class who have the alternative answers to get the Bitdefender threat scanner error on shutdown problem fixed.
Here the customers will be assisted only through remote method by using the latest technology and the solutions offered are best and suitable as per the system requirement. Follow the methods that have been instructed below or else contact with the professionalized technicians available at Bitdefender customer support team.
Solutions to be Followed for Bitdefender Threat Scanner Error Popup:
Method 1: Run the PATCH
- The first step will be to find out the version of OS and then download and run the patch below corresponding to Operating System architecture as for 32bit operating systems and for 64bit operating systems patch.
Method 2: Removal of corrupted files
- Firstly, need to hit on the “Start” option and then select “File Explorer” tab.
- After this, need to type C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2 in the address bar.
- Now, search for the file named SDAV.dll and download it
- Wait for the download and when done make a right click then select copy.
- Users may now go to Spybot and then again type C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2 in the address bar
- Right click and select paste in the Spybot – Search & Destroy 2 folder
- At last check the size of the file that present already by making a right click on dll and select properties.
Method 3: Remove and Reinstall the Bitdefender tool
- Go to https://www.bitdefender.com/uninstall/ link
- And then download the Bitdefender Removal Tool.
- Now make it run and execute it and remove Bitdefender.
- After this, again Re-download Bitdefender and install it.
Now check whether the Bitdefender threat scanner error message problem has been resolved or not if not then reach to the technicians available to offer tech help for US and Canada regions. The techies will be found at the Bitdefender support phone number which exists 24 hours without any stop.